Cyberonic WiFi Network Manager
The Cyberonic WiFi Network Manager is the tool provided to hotels owners, IT managers, Inn Operators and condo/apartment managers to manage the wireless and video surveillance networks in terms of creating user names and passwords, monitoring the network, creating surfing plans, capping bandwidth and video footage on the surveillance network.
- Dashboard: Provides IT managers a quick overview of the health of all devices on the network including controllers, access points, smart surveillance cameras and network video records among other devices. It also gives a preview of users' online accounts, new users, top monthly bandwidth users and recent connection attempts.
- WiFi Management: This component of the manager allows you to list all users on the network at any given time, add new user(s), and be able to edit current users including kicking them off the network. This function also allows you to delete, disable, and enable users. It also allows you to create user's profile, and user login including password and user ID creation. It will also allow IT managers to create a group user ID and password or user authentication
by using mac addresses.
- Setting Attributes: This tab allows IT and owners to set restrictions and limits for certain
user(s) or groups on the wireless networks; all attributes settings are optional. If you leave a field blank implies that no restriction(s) will be set. You can also set session limit by individual or group(s). You may also define how many devices can connect to the network with the same user name and password. You can set session expiration date/time including setting upload and download speeds per account.
- WiFi Monitoring: The WiFi manager also provides you the ability to view the network status, network map, surveillance camera footage and statuses, and send help notification to Cyberonic in the event a network device is down or is mal-functioning.
- Splash Page: This tab allows IT managers to preview and edit the splash page to reflect new and timely messaging to your guest, tenants or patrons.
- Report: Reporting on online user accounts, users per access point, top bandwidth users, new users, admin history, and recent connection attempts.